Josh
Josh, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Expert for over 10 years
50836188

I have windows 10 and IE 11. I have two issues in my browser 1.

Customer Question

I have windows 10 and IE 11. I have two issues in my browser
1. No scroll bars to be able to page down or to the right of web content. I know it is a known problem, but I have not found a suitable fix.
2. When saving site content as an .mht file I keep getting "the webpage could not be saved because one of its pages is missing" messages - but it does appear to save.
Category: Microsoft
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I got "sorry this account has already been used" when I tried to enter my email address***@******.*** but got no option to do anything (entered the address and pressed continue - all I could do) and got billed anyway - plus a message that it tried to bill me twice but hasn't - not an auspicious start.
Expert:  Josh replied 2 years ago.
Hi! Close all Internet Explorer windows that are currently open.Open the desktop, and then tap or click the Internet Explorer icon on the taskbar. Changing your settings will affect both Internet Explorer and Internet Explorer for the desktop.Tap or click the Tools button , and then tap or click Internet options.Tap or Click the Advanced tab, and then tap or click Reset.In the Reset Internet Explorer Settings dialog box, tap or click Reset.When Internet Explorer finishes applying default settings, tap or click Close, and then tap or click OK. You'll need to restart your PC for these changes to take effect.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hung my machine on reboot and fixed nothing I still have the same issues
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Got a message .net was stopping shutdown - told it to force shutdown
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Eventually has to power off and on again at the wall
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
IE is Version 11.0.10240.16431 update versions 11.0.22 (KB3078071), windows 10 home and working in 64-bit
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I should point out that the lack of scroll bars is site dependant. I have scroll bars on this site, but not on government sites I access eg. www.cesg.gov.uk
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
adding to compatibility view seems to have fixed the scroll bar issue
Expert:  Josh replied 2 years ago.
I apologize for the long delay. I am glad to hear that the compatibility view fixed the scroll bar issue. Let's move onto your other issue... Do you still get the .MHT error in the compatibility mode?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
yes
Expert:  Josh replied 2 years ago.
How are you saving the files as .MHT? Please provide the steps