Richard, Software Engineer
Experience:  Over 15 year experience resolving Microsoft Office Issues
32989067

I have had this email adress ; it is:

Customer Question

Hi - I have had this email adress for years; it is: brighids.buysXXXX and I can tell you who I have emailed earlier today: Stuart Healy / Alan XXXX and Roger XXXXmy last three emails I had before I was unable to sign in were from: Pink Clove / Amazon and Amazon I also sent a thank you to LJ Letting and to my partner Barry Masters. Now when I log in or try to login to my email account - I am told - THERE IS NO SUCH ACCOUNT!!! I am a photographer; and I bought my my camera from UKDigital Cameras; and in my email; I have the original invoice for the camera; and the camera needs to be returned for a repair. I need to have my email address asap. Thanks

Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Hi there and welcome
Can you tell me please when you last signed into this account?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

16:22 or close enough to that time

Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
at 16:22 today you were able to sign into that account?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

yes - I was attempting to set up email forwarding to Incredimail; BUT was not successful

Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
ok, so I understand
you successfully signed into this account, you were doing some things in it, you signed out and then you were unable to sign back in. You then get this message, is that correct?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

yes - I did not sign out though

just went away from computer

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

you still there

Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
yes, I was getting this checked out for you and it took some time, but the account is not existing at all.
It has been deleted and this is why I was pretty confused.
I need to be sure, are you without a doubt convinced you have the spelling correct? I tried a lot of different spelling but could not match it, but are you sure?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx is the email address; and can I submit a screen print - because this webpage even has it listed in top left corner

Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
okk, create an account again and specify this exact address as it should then reopen it.
https://signup.live.co.uk/
Let me know the results please
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

don't go anywhere - brb

this is my result:

This site is temporarily unavailable

This site is temporarily unavailable due to maintenance. Please try again later.

Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
ok can be issues with that server, use
https://signup.live.com
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

This email is part of a reserved domain. Please enter a different email address.
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
ok, you have done something to close this account down if this was 100% the correct spelling.
You said you had a screen shot, can you upload this please (click the paper clip)
I can see you are a first time user to the site. What we do here is either a question and answer type of conversation or remote support where I would actually connect to the computer and have a look and attempt to fix the problem for you.
Remote support can save a lot of time if you are not comfortable performing repairs yourself. Sometimes even with instructions you can make a mistake and make things worse.
I will send an offer through for remote support and should you accept I will connect and see what is going on and fix the issue. Otherwise we can continue to talk like this but I will need to ask a number of other questions and try and walk you through some steps.
Both options are 100% guaranteed by the way. Remote is just quicker and avoids the risk of you making a mistake and doing something wrong.
If you want remote click get extra help. If not simply reply to me.
Thanks,
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I have already paid £28; now another £20 - will this actually get me my email back?

Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
The 20 is optional as I indicated else we continue herePlease upload the screen shot.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

will the 20 get me my email

Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
I cannot say as so far there is no email account to get so we need to get to the bottom of this.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I tried to attach - won't do. BUT at top on right of this page is my account - if you click on it - it has email address there

Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
I dont see what you do
Go to http://ge.tt
Upload it there and give the download link to me please
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

https://secure.justanswer.co.uk/account/my-account.aspx?rpt=4202100

Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
I cannot see that
You need to upload a screen shot to http://ge.tt
And provide me the download link
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Can you go to www.teamviewer.com
Click on Download for Free
Download and install the program and give me the ID and Password ***** please so I can connect
Do not close the program but leave it open else I will not be able to connect
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

283 647 976 PW 4766

Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
connecting now