Viet -MS Office Tech
Viet -MS Office Tech, Other
Experience:  Ten years of computer hardware and software support; Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP & Mac; Microsoft Office, etc.
30037186

I have forgotten my microsoft password ***** my nokia 830 phone.

i have forgotten my microsoft password ***** my nokia 830 phone. can i reset it and if so how is it done.
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Viet -MS Office Tech replied 1 year ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. Does it give any instruction in the code sent to you?

Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, or 10?

Can I connect remotely to your computer, so I can fix your microsoft account password ***** through your computer together with you, then you can enter it on your phone later?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

hi. my microsoft account for my phone will not respond to the new code i received from microsoft via email to my pc tonight. i have windows 10 on my pc but i think my phone is windows 8. if this is easy for you to do via my pc carry on. on my phone when i try to action my apps it asks for my microsoft account password ***** i have forgotten it..

Thank you. Please accept the remote support offer, then please click on the website below in order to connect with me remotely:

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=09b3fbaf-d9b5-4525-a1a1-c15f3c0e9a18

, then allow the Elsinore.ScreenConnect program to download/run/open when prompted at the bottom.
Note: If it does not connect within 5 minutes, then please reply at the box below and let me know. Thank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

i have already paid £28 why do I have to pay more

I'm sorry, that's for remote support; I can waive that for you. Don't worry, we guarantee our service. Please click on the website below in order to connect with me remotely:http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=09b3fbaf-d9b5-4525-a1a1-c15f3c0e9a18, then allow the Elsinore.ScreenConnect program to download/run/open when prompted at the bottom.Note: If it does not connect within 5 minutes, then please reply at the box below and let me know. Thank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I don't want any one to connect to my pc . it holds personal information . please don't take this take this the wrong way but can this fault be fixed any other way if not then thanks

I'm sorry. With remote support session, you can see everything I do on the screen; I would only see what you see, and I would only fix your microsoft account, nothing else. We have an A+ service rating at the Better Business Bureau website:
http://www.bbb.org/greater-san-francisco/business-reviews/professional-services-general/justanswer-in-san-francisco-ca-82403

Remote support is quicker and easier for you as I would do all the troubleshooting steps for you. However, per your request, I can also provide written instructions you can use for troubleshooting this issue. This will take longer, so please stay with me.

Does it show an email address when you try any action on an app on your phone?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

yes it shows my Microsoft username *****@******.*** . when I try to action my downloads to my apps I get an error code 80860010 it also says downloads have been waiting for more than a week. they will not even download on wifi. it just goes to my Microsoft account which shows my username and below it in green letters it says attention required.

Can you go to the website https://account.live.com/ResetPassword.aspx
, then there, select the option I forgot my password, then click on Next
, then enter your Microsoft username (which is that @outlook.com email address on the phone) in the Microsoft account box
, then enter the characters as shown on the page
, then click on Next, and continue the steps there

Then let me know what happens. Let me know if you are stuck at any step. Please reply back. Thank you.