RickBrown
RickBrown, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Versed in high end system building for gamers and power users. Here to help!
510739

How do I sync music apps and files to onedrive

Customer Question

how do I sync music apps and files to onedrive
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  RickBrown replied 2 years ago.
Hi, my name is Rick. I will be helping you. To sync your music do the following.Start the Xbox Music app. Go to the Collection view. You will see the message “Your Collection is syncing.” Your music will appear within 5 minutes.and to sync files to the following.Locate the folder you wish to upload to your OneDrive.Click, hold, and drag the folder to the OneDrive folder. Moving a folder to the OneDrive folder.The folder and its files will appear on your OneDrive.
Expert:  RickBrown replied 2 years ago.
And these are some apps that will work with onedrivehttps://onedrive.live.com/about/en-us/apps-that-work-with-onedrive/