jstinehelfer
jstinehelfer, Information Systems Manager
Experience:  A+ Comptia Certified computer repair
63323962

Have had a problem with computer and put right by BT but they

Customer Question

Have had a problem with computer and put right by BT but they inform me that I need to update my browser and need to contact you for this(take into account v.elderly user thank you for your assistance
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  John replied 2 years ago.

Hello my name is***** will be assisting you today. I will try my best to help you

Ma’am please provide the following details so that I can understand the issue you are facing more clearly

1.Are you opening your email using Internet explorer because BT email have some compatibility issues with Internet explorer?
2.Which is the operating system installed in the PC.Is it windows Xp, Windows Vista, Windows 7, windows 8 or any other
3.Do you have any other web browsers installed in the PC like Mozilla Firefox,Chrome ?

Sincerely,
John

Note: - Please keep this conversation/Chat page opened to view my replies quickly. You will also get an email notification in your email each time I reply. To reply back to me use the reply box below.