Richard, Software Engineer
Experience:  Over 15 year experience resolving Microsoft Office Issues
32989067

I seem to have lost my Photoshop Elements programme after downloading

Customer Question

I seem to have lost my Photoshop Elements programme after downloading Windows 10.
What has happened to it and how can I get it back?
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
Can you click on the Magnifying glass in the bottom left and then type in
photoshop
Wait and if Photoshop appears, click on it and then open it.
You will also see when you click on the windows logo in the bottom left All Apps, this is All Programs now so you can search for it this was as well.
Let me know the results please
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Not sure where the magnifying glass is - not apparent. However, have already been through all apps several times.

Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
ok, if its not the magnifying glass you have, then it is the search box in the bottom left Mary.
But just click on the windows logo in the bottom right, then start typing and type Photoshop
Then wait and tell me if it then finds it please
I can also do these steps for you, and have made a request via Additional Services. This is optional, and if you choose to do this, I can, with your permission, remote into your computer while you watch and do all these steps (and deal with any problems that arise during them) for you. Or if you do not choose to take this service, we can continue here. This is no problem at all. Just let me know please.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Thank you - problem solved. Sorry for the delay. We often have poor Internet service here.

Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
no problem at all!Good to hearRichard