Jess M.
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

Unable to send e mails from Outlook, but are receiving e mails

Customer Question

Unable to send e mails from Outlook, but are receiving e mails OK
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.
Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.I am very sorry about your issues. Before I can help you with this, please tell me the following:Are you using a Windows computer? If yes, did you upgrade to Windows 10 recently?Are you using MS Outlook 2007? 2010? 2013?Please let me know by replying to me below so that I can help you further. A rating is only required when we are finished.Thank you.Best regards,Jess
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Have just changed to Windows 10, and using MS Outlook 2103

Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for writing back with that information.Yes, this behavior (not being able to send but can receive) is a result of the Windows 10 upgrade. A lot of people have experienced problems after the upgrade and the one that you have now is also one of them.This is caused by some Windows incompatibility with Outlook software and some file system integrity issues after the upgrade.Can I remotely access your Windows 10 computer so that I can directly fix the problem while you watch?Remote access is an optional additional service offer with a minimal one-time flat fee ($15) regardless of how long it will take me to fix the problem. We can resume any time without additional cost. It is safe as you will be watching your screen and we can chat right there, and it will be a faster mode of help.Please let me know if you want this remote option.Best regards,Jess
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

YES please

Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your permission to do remote access. I will now send the formal additional service offer of remote access. Please accept it so that I can create our remote session. After accepting it, you will then receive the procedures to join me in the remote session.
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for accepting my additional service offer of remote access so that I can help you directly in fixing your problem. For me to remote in, we need a remote access tool. Please follow the steps below to join me in the remote session.1. Please click on this link:http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=5959f8a0-059a-450b-8b4b-426a3eb4110d2. In that page, please click on the green I Agree button3. Then download the remote tool when prompted.4. Run the downloaded remote tool to join me in the remote session. I will be waiting for you there.Thank you. If you are stuck in any of the steps, please let me know so that I can help you further.Best regards,Jess
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.
Hi,Thank you for your patience. Your issues with your Outlook 2013 is now fixed through a remote access session. The scan fixed the system file integrity issues that caused the problem and you are all set now.Thank you for using our service. If you need assistance in the future, you can request me any time by posting a new question starting with "For Jess M" so that I can assist you immediately.Best regards,Jess