michelleclive
michelleclive, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Indept expertise on MS Office package
26798893

I have one file in my Microsoft7 Works which has started to

Customer Question

I have one file in my Microsoft7 Works which has started to not respond to a request to be printed.
I have swept my computer with F-Secure, Malwarebytes and Microsoft Offline defender and although each found things they consider inappropriate in my computer and they were removed it didn't cure the probpem with the file noted above
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  michelleclive replied 2 years ago.
Hi , My name is ***** ***** i will be assisting youPlease let me know that are you able to print other kind of files and are facing problem with just one file or you are unable to print anything from computer to printer