jstinehelfer
jstinehelfer, Information Systems Manager
Experience:  A+ Comptia Certified computer repair
63323962

How do I access my printer I need to print docs

Customer Question

how do I access my printer I need to print docs
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  John replied 2 years ago.

Hello my name is***** will be assisting you today. I will try my best to help you

Sir what is the make and model of the printer?
When you open a word document that you needed to print and press CTRL + P key does it show print options also does it shows your printer in that options window?

Sincerely,
John

Note: - Please keep this conversation/Chat page opened to view my replies quickly. You will also get an email notification in your email each time I reply. To reply back to me use the reply box below.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

my printer is HP PHOTOSMARTC6280 sorry I'm slow

can I go to document to try this ctrl+6 & stay with you

Expert:  John replied 2 years ago.

Thank you for the details sir.
You can minimize this page and go to a document and try CTRL + P to see if you can print.
You can bookmark this page, use that bookmark to open this page in case you need to restart the PC or you have accidentally closed this page, In case that doesn't work. Then you can get back to this page using the email send by just answer to your email address regarding this question. There is view answer option in the email click on that and you can open this page
If you want i can also remote access to your PC and check the printer issue directly.It’s secure and also you can see what all I am doing in the PC. Let me know so that I can give you the link to do that.

Sincerely,
John

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

please john do the link & see for yourself I m just a leaner or maybe an idiot just fix it pleezzz

Expert:  John replied 2 years ago.
No problem.

Please click on this link http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=83be0e0b-5ed4-43ca-8ea0-bb27d140174c that will open remote desktop session page in that page click on I Agree, then you will get Elisnore Screen Connect Client download and run it.if it asks for User Account Control click on Yes that will allow me to connect once I am connected to your PC I will post a message using the remote chat screen. If you have any trouble connecting please let me know. Do not close this Chat/Q&A page.

Sincerely,
John
Expert:  John replied 2 years ago.
Sir i haven't got remote access to your PC yet and it seems you are offline now.If you haven't seen my previous reply with the remote access link.I am resending it

Sincerely,
John
Expert:  John replied 2 years ago.
Sir it seems like you haven't checked my previous replies including the one with remote access link and instructions to connect hence i didn't get connected to your PC to check the printer issue so i am cancelling the remote session for the time being.Let me know when will you be online again also let me know the time zone too so that i can be online at that same time and we can do the remote session and fix the printer issue also please let me know the operating system installed in the PC.Is it windows Xp, Windows Vista, Windows 7, windows 8 or any other?

Sincerely,
John
Expert:  John replied 2 years ago.
Sir checking whether you still need my help because you didn't reply to any of my messages.

Sincerely,
John