Richard, Software Engineer
Experience:  Over 15 year experience resolving Microsoft Office Issues
32989067

I can print photos, but when I try to print e-mails or info

I can print photos, but when I try to print e-mails or info from the internet, I get the message 'error pending deletion, 36 documents waiting' Thank you, Alice
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
Can you tell me please which email service you are using?
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Hi Alice,
Can you return to your question here please
I can see you are a first time user to the site. What we do here is either a question and answer type of conversation or remote support where I would actually connect to the computer and have a look and attempt to fix the problem for you.
Remote support can save a lot of time if you are not comfortable performing repairs yourself. Sometimes even with instructions you can make a mistake and make things worse.
I will send an offer through for remote support and should you accept I will connect and see what is going on and fix the issue. Otherwise we can continue to talk like this but I will need to ask a number of other questions and try and walk you through some steps.
Both options are 100% guaranteed by the way. Remote is just quicker and avoids the risk of you making a mistake and doing something wrong.
If you want remote click get extra help. If not simply reply to me.
Thanks,
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hello Richard! Thank you for your reply. You ask which email service I am using : how do I find out? I am a senior citizen , with very little understanding of computing, so my option would be for remote - I cannot see a button to click on for 'extra help'! Alice.

Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
ok, I have made the request to you Alice so I can remote to your computer and check and fix this directly.
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Can you go to www.teamviewer.com
Click on Download for Free
Download and install the program and give me the ID and Password ***** please so I can connect
Do not close the program but leave it open else I will not be able to connect
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hello Richard ! I have just received the message that you are unable to help and inviting me to ask another question. That was my only question so I can just thank you for trying and for your patience - I know I made silly mistakes along the way! Alice.