Jason Jones
Jason Jones, Computer Technician
Experience:  Over 10 years work experience.
30759776

I have just updated my computer to Windows 10 and Microsoft

I have just updated my computer to Windows 10 and Microsoft Outlook 2013. Now my email will not download from my BT WEbmail unless I click "Send/Receive" and "Update Folder" (Inbox). What is wrong?
Fred Middlebrook
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 1 year ago.
I will be the person helping you today.
I can see that you may need a little bit of extra help.
May I ask if you still need help with this problem? If so, may I start a screen sharing session on your computer and help you resolve the problem?
Once the remote session begins, we will be able to communicate via a chat window on your computer.
Jason
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

OK Jason that will be fine

Thank you. After you accept the offer for remote tech support, the remote link will be posted on this page. I will be standing by.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I am ready when you are.

Hi Fred,
I am ready right now as well. As soon as you click the "Accept this Offer" button for the remote tech support, the remote link will be posted on this page.
-Jason
Follow the instructions below to begin the remote helping screen.Remote page: http://remote.jasonfixedit.comAfter clicking the link above, enter the following two digit number: 75 and click the circle button to start the remote application.
Are you having any problems with running that remote application after it is downloaded? Which Internet browser are you currently using (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, or something of the like)?
All is now working.Thank you for your time and please, do not forget to rate my help on this page.- Jason