Viet -MS Office Tech
Viet -MS Office Tech, Other
Experience:  Ten years of computer hardware and software support; Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP & Mac; Microsoft Office, etc.
30037186

I am a administrator of my pc. I am unable to open edge and

I am a administrator of my pc. I am unable to open edge and the start menu, however the users I have created are able to use full factuality of windows 10. when you go to start menu and a error message comes up with there is a error. when you click on the thing. it log you out of the administrator.
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Viet -MS Office Tech replied 2 years ago.
Hi, I'm sorry about the issue. That user account profile is corrupted. There are a couple of options you can use: - Create a new administrator user, then transfer your data from the old account to the new account, then use the new admin account from now on, and delete the old account, or - Create a new administrator user, then in the new admin user, reset the system: Click on Start -> Settings -> Update & security -> Recovery -> Reset PC -> Keep my files, and continue. Please reply at the box below to continue troubleshooting. Thank you.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

what happens next

I'm sorry. Did you see my suggestions in my previous reply (scroll up/down this web page in order to see my replies)?And/or would you like me to connect remotely to your computer, so I can fix the issue directly on your computer together with you?Please reply at the box below. Thank you.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

yes

Thank you; please click on the website below in order to connect with me remotely:

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=57e87aa7-0d61-45a1-8884-3d1caf593c73

, then allow the Elsinore.ScreenConnect program to download/run/open when prompted at the bottom.
Note: If it does not connect within 5 minutes, then please reply at the box below and let me know. Thank you
I have resolved the issue via remote support. If you need help with anything else, please come back any time. Thank you very much.