Bryan
Bryan, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ years of professional support for tech-related issues, including computers, email and software.
12615041

I have a dvd of RISE OF NATIONS. How do I load this onto my

I have a dvd of RISE OF NATIONS.
How do I load this onto my computer poease?
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Bryan replied 2 years ago.
Hi, and thank you for asking your question. Are you using Windows XP, Vista, 7 or 8? May I set up a quick remote session, which will allow me to connect directly to your screen and assist you with installing the game? Please reply back to me below. Thank you.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

windows 10

Expert:  Bryan replied 2 years ago.
OK, let's get started with a quick remote session now (NO extra charge), so that I can assist you directly with installing the game. Please open up the following link:http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=7200d347-2322-48fa-8068-02eacf70f3ccClick 'I agree', then download the remote tool when prompted. An 'Elsinore Screen Connect' file will be downloaded by your browser (at the very bottom.) OPEN/RUN the file from your downloads, and I'll be connected. If you face any issues, just reply back to me below.Thank you.