Jess M.
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

How do I reinstall my graphics driver on windows 10?

Customer Question

how do I reinstall my graphics driver on windows 10?
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Bryan replied 2 years ago.
Hi, and thank you for asking your question. Are you getting any error/message related to your graphics driver now? May I set up a quick remote session, which will allow me to connect directly to your screen and assist you with the issue? Please reply back to me below. Thank you.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I want to run two monitors , yes you may remote in

Expert:  Bryan replied 2 years ago.
OK, let's get started with the remote session now. Please open up the following link:http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=b0beba03-4546-4204-b2ad-516d5272abcaClick 'I agree', then download the remote tool when prompted. An 'Elsinore Screen Connect' file will be downloaded by your browser (at the very bottom.) OPEN/RUN the file from your downloads, and I'll be connected. If you face any issues, just reply back to me below.Thank you.
Expert:  Bryan replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for the remote session. I'll open up your question to our other experts now, who may be able to assist further; you will be automatically notified by email when another expert picks this up. Please do not rate until your issue has been resolved. Thank you.
Expert:  Jess M. replied 2 years ago.

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is Jess and I am glad to assist you today.

I am very sorry about your issues. Can we do a screen sharing session as well so that I can directly check your system and help you setup your 2 monitors?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further. A rating is only required when we are finished.

Best regards,
Jess