Pete
Pete, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Over 16 years of experience in the Electronics and IT industries.
30970729

I am running Microsoft 10 and I appear to have lost most of

Customer Question

I am running Microsoft 10 and I appear to have lost most of the operating system & only have very limited access to the system. I have Norton 360 security which I run every time I use my computer. Please can you help.
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
Hi there,
Try starting the computer in Safe Mode - Open the Start menu and click or tap on the Power button, then keep the Shift key pressed and click on Restart.
If you are able to access Internet Explorer, you can install Teamviewer and I can connect remotely to see what is going on.
Alternatively, you may wish to reset the computer to its factory settings and start fresh with it, however this will wipe anything that is stored on it.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

If I close this page to install Teamviewer will I lose this conection

Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
Hi Michael,
You can save this page to your favourites to return to it again easily, or you can click on the link in the email from JustAnswer.