Jess M.
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

I have 'played' with settings and all my photo's are in negativesview

Customer Question

I have 'played' with settings and all my photo's are in negativesview Please help
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Jess M. replied 2 years ago.
Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.I am very sorry about your issues. Your question is listed under the Microsoft Office category. Can you please tell me what software are you having this negative view of your pictures? Is it in Microsoft Word? Also, are you using Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8 or 10?Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further. A rating is only required when we are finished.Thank you.Best regards,Jess
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I am 85 and do not want to pay monthly as I realise I have accepted
I am using windows 10. The fault is affecting everything with a picture not just word. all the photo folders are affected too

Thanks Jess

Cancel my request if you will need more than one payment please sorry I am slow

Expert:  Jess M. replied 2 years ago.
Hi,Thank you for writing back and I am very sorry about your issues. I can see that you have subscribed to our service but do not worry, you can turn it off or cancel it any time.Can I remotely access your Windows 10 computer so that I can directly fix all your picture issues while you watch?However, this remote access is an optional additional service offer with a minimal one-time flat fee ($5) regardless of how long it will take me to fix the problem. We can resume any time without additional cost. It is safe as you will be watching your screen and we can chat right there, and it will be a faster mode of help. I can also help you turn off your monthly subscription when we are in the remote session so that you will not be billed monthly.Please let me know if you want this remote option. If you want to cancel or discontinue with this question, please let me know as well so that I can request our moderators to close this question.Thank you.Best regards,Jess
Expert:  Jess M. replied 2 years ago.
Hi Brian,

Thank you for your rating and the generous tip. We can do the remote session any time when you are online and available. I believe it is early dawn in your country now or by the time of this writing so please reply to me when you are back and available so that I can create our remote session and give you the link to join me in the remote session.

Best regards,
Jess