KamilAnwar1
KamilAnwar1, Office Specialist
Experience:  8+ Years of Experience. / CCNA (S), CCNA (W), CCNA (RS), MCTS, MBCs.
69350257

Operating Windows 10 down loaded. Problem: 'Start Menu and

Customer Question

Operating Windows 10 down loaded.
Problem: 'Start Menu and Cortana not working' will try to fix next time you sign in!
Still not working?
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  KamilAnwar1 replied 2 years ago.
May i connect with you remotely to fix the issue directly? Thanks
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

This is on my laptop computer, not the main unit I am using to contact you. I will connect the laptop unit to the internet in one minute.

James

Once it is connected; let me know here and i will send instructions. I have also sent the offer of remote service; please accept it, once accepted i will send the instructions here.
1. Go to www.logmein123.com2. Type the code(###) ###-#### ***** Start download, and run/open the downloaded program.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

My laptop is connected

James

Please do the following on your laptop:1. Go to www.logmein123.com2. Type the code(###) ###-#### ***** Start download, and run/open the downloaded program.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

When I bring up Mozilla Firefox and type WW that is as far as I get the I receive the message 'Mozilla Firefox not responding'.

James

You can click the Edge icon to open Microsoft Edge and then perform the instructions there.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

No such luck that message 'Critical Error ' still appears and It clicked on it the computer shuts down and I must start again!

Hold windows key and press R; in the run dialog; type iexplore.exe and click OK. Then try accessing the www.logmein123.com website and see if that asks for a code; when it does; reply back here for a new code.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

No Go! I switched off and on again and the start screen appears, when I click enter I am asked for my password. When I enter that 'word' I am back to a full screen with the above notice 'Critical Error'

I must leave you now for one hour and when I return I will renew my contact with you.

Thank you for your help.

James

No worries, James. When you return; i may be offline but please do leave a message here so i can contact when i am back. Until then; these are the steps you need to perform: http://appuals.com/steps-to-fix-start-menu-and-cortana-arent-working/
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I am back with you. While away I thought I should let you know that the computer I am communicating with you is also operating Windows 10.

James

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

And I have jut read your answer and I will try to perform that operation.

James

Let me know how it goes.