Richard, Software Engineer
Experience:  Over 15 year experience resolving Microsoft Office Issues
32989067

I have problem install micro soft office on my pc and I

hi I have problem install micro soft office on my pc and I just purchase the office some of micro soft agent been controlling my pc for the past 3hours and could not resolve it
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
Can you tell me please the problem you are having with office on the PC? You have reached a senior technician here so one way or another we can get this solved, just need to know first the actual issue you have please.
I can see you are a first time user to the site. What we do here is either a question and answer type of conversation or remote support where I would actually connect to the computer and have a look and attempt to fix the problem for you.
Remote support can save a lot of time if you are not comfortable performing repairs yourself. Sometimes even with instructions you can make a mistake and make things worse.
I will send an offer through for remote support and should you accept I will connect and see what is going on and fix the issue. Otherwise we can continue to talk like this but I will need to ask a number of other questions and try and walk you through some steps.
Both options are 100% guaranteed by the way. Remote is just quicker and avoids the risk of you making a mistake and doing something wrong.
If you want remote click get extra help. If not simply reply to me.
Thanks,
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I need your assistance on my pc to install Microsoft office

Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
I understand, I need to know please what exactly happens and goes wrong when you try to install office?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I bought Microsoft office for my pc and I could not install it. so Microsoft agent control my pc to install it and still they cant so they told me to contact answer desk to do it for me and my pc need to restore to manufacture setting again to be done

Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
ok, this may not be the case, so I would like to know please as I asked, what happens when you try to install Office? What error do you receive?
I need to know this please.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

it keeps telling me it encounter some error that cant install

Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
What is the make and model of your computer please?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

samsung

Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
ok, may I have also the model please?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

NP300V5A-AO6UK

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

MODEL NP300V5A-AO6UK

Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
First make sure you have backed up your data off the laptop as this will remove all data from the laptop. Programs you need to install again
Then power off the Laptop
Power it on and During the start-up process, press “F4” until you get to the recovery manager.
When there follow the onscreen steps to perform a factory restore and this will then reinstall windows onto the Laptop so you can then install office.
Let me know the results please