michelleclive
michelleclive, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Indept expertise on MS Office package
26798893

On 28/7/2015 I downloaded Windows 10 on my notebook computer

On 28/7/2015 I downloaded Windows 10 on my notebook computer my user name is ***** ***** I also put in my password ***** you will not accept and I can not get into it to change so what happens now. Can your operation department not over-ride and let me in to my computer. I have asked on my husbands computer for help but no answer his email address is***@******.*** it will cost me to go to someone in our town to see if they can over-ride the system. Please help me I love my computer and use it all the time for information . Please help I say again I can not get into my computer to change the password. Thankyou Patricia marks.
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  michelleclive replied 1 year ago.
Hi, My name is ***** ***** i will be assisting you Please let me know that did you provide your hotmail, or outlook.com or live.com email id as username for windows 10
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I do not understand all the details you gave me and don't seem able to do as you ask I will have to take my computer to a computer agent and get them to help me. Sorry I am in my 70s and not as quick off the mark so Thankyou
P.marks
you can take it down to any computer repair or agent he will ask you the same question which i have asked. However charges for tech support will be more the $100.I can help you fix it all you have to tell me that you forgot the login details, did you use a Microsoft accout or a non Microsoft account to login to windows 10.