Viet -MS Office Tech
Viet -MS Office Tech, Other
Experience:  Ten years of computer hardware and software support; Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP & Mac; Microsoft Office, etc.
30037186

How can I delete win 10 and install win 7 it is unworkable

Customer Question

how can I delete win 10 and install win 7 it is unworkable with 10 and now over a month installed
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Viet -MS Office Tech replied 2 years ago.
Hi,I'm sorry about the issue. Is there any error or message?Is the internet currently working on the Windows 10 computer?Please reply at the box below. Thank you.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
no error message/internet working/wont let me open my files requires apps but nothing happens/it has decided what it thinks I want and deleted a great deal of what I need
Thank you. Was Windows 10 working fine previously for you?When did this issue first occur?Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?Please reply at the box below. Thank you,
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I was trying to get use to win 10 but then it went all hay wire it must have been after the one month trial which I did not know about you can do a remote but I have to leave soon to go to dentist
Thank you. Please accept the remote support offer, then please click on the website below in order to connect with me remotely:
http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=bb757a36-53cd-453b-8902-7282ec67c290
, then allow the Elsinore.ScreenConnect program to download/run/open when prompted at the bottom.
Note: If it does not connect within 5 minutes, then please reply at the box below and let me know. Thank you
1. Please click on the website below in order to connect with me remotely:
http://tinyurl.com/pur6te6
2. Then press at the same time the two keys Ctrl and J on the keyboard, then the Downloads window will open.
3. Then there, open / run the item called Elsinore.ScreenConnect.Client and install it.
Please reply at the box below. Thank you.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
sorry about that, now back from dentist, see what you can do
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
is anything going to happen or should I log out

Sorry, you were away, so I was away when you were back. Please let me know when you are available. Or please try the following fix:

- Click on Start (which is the windows logo icon at the lower left corner of the computer's screen, then click on Settings

, then click on Update & security, then click on Recovery

, then click on the Reset PC option, then select the option Keep my files when prompted, and continue.

Please let me know if there is still any issue. Thank you.