Richard, Software Engineer
Experience:  Over 15 year experience resolving Microsoft Office Issues
32989067

Can't send out emails using Windows Live. Error message says

Customer Question

Can't send out emails using Windows Live. Error message says 530Authentication required TT401 Also error 0x800CCC78
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
The message it is giving you indicates the password ***** username is ***** ***** sent across to the server.
When you go to the properties of your account within windows live, tell me please the settings you have set there.
I can see you are a first time user to the site. What we do here is either a question and answer type of conversation or remote support where I would actually connect to the computer and have a look and attempt to fix the problem for you.
Remote support can save a lot of time if you are not comfortable performing repairs yourself. Sometimes even with instructions you can make a mistake and make things worse.
I will send an offer through for remote support and should you accept I will connect and see what is going on and fix the issue. Otherwise we can continue to talk like this but I will need to ask a number of other questions and try and walk you through some steps.
Both options are 100% guaranteed by the way. Remote is just quicker and avoids the risk of you making a mistake and doing something wrong.
If you want remote click get extra help. If not simply reply to me.
Thanks,
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Can you go to www.teamviewer.com
Click on Download for Free
Download and install the program and give me the ID and Password ***** please so I can connect
Do not close the program but leave it open else I will not be able to connect
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The Teamview program won't accept my ID. Says it's invalid.
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
yes thats correct, as you give me here your ID and Password, in your message here
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My ID. 832 509 377
PW cu7e41
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
thanks