Viet -MS Office Tech
Viet -MS Office Tech, Other
Experience:  Ten years of computer hardware and software support; Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP & Mac; Microsoft Office, etc.
30037186

How to cancel my Microsoft account?

How to cancel my Microsoft account?
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Viet -MS Office Tech replied 1 year ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, 10?

Are you currently able to sign in your Microsoft account with your Microsoft account password?

Also, is there any issue with your Microsoft account that you need to cancel / delete it?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Windows 10

Yes but it takes awhile.

I don.t want it now

Sorry, what is taking awhile?Are you currently able to use the Windows 10 computer right now?When / where does your Microsoft account show up on your computer?Please reply at the box below. Thank you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Yes.

In my task bar and msn.

Thank you. Can I connect remotely to your computer, so I can fix the issue directly on your computer together with you? Please reply at the box below. Thank you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Yes.

Thank you. Please accept the remote support offer, then please click on the website below in order to connect with me remotely:

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=d4430994-b6d6-4008-8681-42a65fbf4ca5

, then allow the Elsinore.ScreenConnect program to download/run/open when prompted at the bottom.
Note: If it does not connect within 5 minutes, then please reply at the box below and let me know. Thank you
Thank you; please click on the website below in order to connect with me remotely:
I have resolved the issue via remote support. If you need help with anything else, please come back any time. Thank you very much.