michelleclive
michelleclive, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Indept expertise on MS Office package
26798893

Its me again with the same problem. ive tried to load adobe

hi,its me again with the same problem. ive tried to load adobe but its saying there is another programme still loading. i think it will be office that i bought and tried to download. thank you catheryn
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  michelleclive replied 1 year ago.
Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.Please tell me are you installing Adode from a disk or a downloaded file?
What is the version of Adobe product you are installing.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

hi its a disk i have put in the computer to learn spanish, it says i have to download adobe reader but when i go through the screens it then says a programme is still being installed so cant do it. I had problems installing office when i bought online the yearly package so think this may have something to do with it. it hasnt uploaded word as part of the package

what is the operating system on the computer.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

sorry my computer skills are none, what do mean?

you computer is Microsoft Windows or Mac?
If Windows is it windows 7,8 or 10. If Mac let me know the version.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

i bought the computer with windows 8 and it came with windows 10 to upload which i did, so should be now windows 10

Restart the computer after it reboots they you try to install it from the adobe disk let me know if you find any error.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

i have done this and it comes up with the same error code. it is adobe reader 9 i am trying to install

open control panel and look for add remover programs once it opens look for adobe reader try click on it one time and uninstall it. Once its removed then you try to reinstall the disk.
There is an optional Remote Connect Service - Quick ResolutionRemote access is an optional additional service offer with a minimal one-time flat fee ($16). It is 100% safe which will allow me directly work on the problem and can be fixed quickly, you can sit back and watch your screen while i fix it for you. Let me know if you need the additional service or else we can continue with the service you have already opted for.let me know if you want to opt for remote assistance
Experience: Indept expertise on MS Office package
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

yes please

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=bc3b3af0-b9d8-4634-903d-89b7c7d9b4f1
click on the remote link above. Join Your Remote Desktop SessionHow Remote Desktop WorksAgree to the Remote Desktop Legal Disclaimer below.The Remote Desktop client file will automatically download to your computer.Open the Remote Desktop client file on your computer and you will be connected to a session with your Expert.After agreeing to the Remote Desktop Legal Disclaimer, you can always download the client again if need be.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

hi im back

i am connected
michelleclive: Hi this is Michelle
michelleclive: i am connected may i take the mouse control
Guest: please do
michelleclive: Thanks, ***** ***** permission.
michelleclive: just give me 2 mins i will be on your screen.
michelleclive: i am working on the error on my side
Guest: thank you
michelleclive: Thanks for waiting.
michelleclive: sorry my router rebooted
michelleclive: got disconnected
michelleclive: hi are you there
Guest: yes im still here
michelleclive: Avg is blocking the apps to run the installer i will have to remove avg later we can install it back you must be having the program.
Guest: iok
Guest: sorry meant ok
michelleclive: dont worry i will make sure your system is protected back with AVG
michelleclive: Is this a paid version AVG
Guest: yes
michelleclive: Avg really doesnt want to ge out if you want to.
michelleclive: will have to boot the computer on safe mode
Guest: will this work
michelleclive: this should take care or else will have to remove it on safe mode.
Guest: ok
Guest: i will need to pick my children from school shortly, please carry on
michelleclive: sure i will
michelleclive: i just need you to login back into windows so that i can work further.
michelleclive: I never expected it will this long time.
Guest: ha ha my luck with computers
Guest: please can you put me on the screen you wish me to log in before i go
michelleclive: This wil take 1 hour more i will reboot the computer now please login and then you may go let me know what time you will be back
Guest: i will be back in 20 mins
michelleclive: kool
michelleclive: let me know once you are back
Guest: hi im back
michelleclive: ok...give me a moment
michelleclive: which one you want to install
michelleclive: basic fast or programmatic
michelleclive: are you there
Guest: hi im here
Guest: basic please
michelleclive: ok
michelleclive: its working now
Guest: oh brilliant thank you so much
michelleclive: you are welcome..
michelleclive: the problem was with avg..since you have purchased it you can reinstall it but my recommendation would be either mcafee that got installed with adobe reader or security essentials thats part of microsoft
michelleclive: let me know if you have any other questiions
Guest: office did not load properly. i downloaded it for a trial and then bought it online but it did not load properly
Guest: please can i have avg reloaded please
michelleclive: currently you have mcafee protection so that should take care of the security of your pc
Guest: i dont understand why i have that as i thought i had unistalled it for avg
michelleclive: if still you wish i can install avg again for you
michelleclive: do you have a disc for avg
michelleclive: or you got a download link for it
Guest: please
Guest: no i downloaded it online
michelleclive: ok so can you open your email you got from avg
michelleclive: please leave the mouse
Guest: i will sort the avg, thanx are you able to look at why office didnt load properly
michelleclive: well this is an additional issue..however let me have a look at it
michelleclive: avg seems to have blocked it
michelleclive: did you download it or install it from ms office disc
Guest: i bought it online the details are in a letter
michelleclive: ok got it
michelleclive: let me check
michelleclive: If you have anything else which you want to install do it today before installing AVG
Guest: thank you very much for your help, me and my computer have been a pain