Jess M.
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

I have just been talking to Jess we have unfinised buiness

Customer Question

Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.
Hi, Jess here. Did you restart your computer so that is why you lost me in the original chat? I cannot find your question history.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i was unable to connect to internet expl
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
we talking about my laptop being wiped out
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.
Yes, and how did you lose me? Did you close your Chrome in that PC?And what did you mean by you were unable to connect to Internet Explorer? Are you unable to open internet explorer?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
you wanted to remote i was unable to download in chrome so tried inter ex which unable connect on the this pc i am unable to connect to any thing on my laptop
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.
No. We are not connecting anything to your laptop yet. You just need to run the remote tool on the PC you are using now so that I can show you what to do in the problem laptop.What happened with your Internet Explorer? Are you unable to open it?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes unable to open it I have to go very shortly can you E-Mail with the solution.
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.
We can resume with this any time when you are back and available. I have already provided you various procedures but your system has several issues that it won't even download the tools I asked you to download.Can you please describe to me what happened when you try to open Internet Explorer? Just nothing happens?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
it tells me I have no connection
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.
Ok. Thank you for that information. Now please do the following in your Internet Explorer:Open Internet ExplorerClick on Tools => Internet OptionsClick on the Advanced tabClick on Reset buttonClick on Reset button that appearsAllow the reset process to completeThen test if you are able to connect to the internet using Internet Explorer and let me know.Jess
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
O K Jess I'll try that and get bacl to you later.
Bob
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.
Yes Bob. Please take your time, I will standby here.