Viet -MS Office Tech
Viet -MS Office Tech, Other
Experience:  Ten years of computer hardware and software support; Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP & Mac; Microsoft Office, etc.
30037186

I cannot access e-mail Peter

Customer Question

I cannot access e-mail Peter
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Viet -MS Office Tech replied 1 year ago.
Hi,I'm sorry about the issue. What email do you use, such as Hotmail, Yahoo, Gmail, AOL, etc.?Is there any error or message when accessing your email?Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, 10, or mac computer?Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?Please reply at the box below. Thank you,
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

when I access the e-mail ----- a sign come up to say I cannot access the e-mails and to press a small box to do so and when I press that small box nothing happens

Thank you. What email do you use, such as Hotmail, Yahoo, Gmail, AOL, etc.?Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, 10, or mac computer?Can I connect remotely to your computer, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?Please reply at the box below. Thank you,
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I have windows 8

Thank you. Can I connect remotely to your computer, so I can fix the issue directly and quickly on your computer together with you? Please reply at the box below. Thank you,
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

yes

Thank you. Please accept the remote support offer, then please click on the website below in order to connect with me remotely:http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=79c1c7e8-dadc-4924-a732-079b6480ac03, then allow the Elsinore.ScreenConnect program to download/run/open when prompted at the bottom.Note: If it does not connect within 5 minutes, then please reply at the box below and let me know. Thank you,
Thank you; please click on the website below in order to connect with me remotely:http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=79c1c7e8-dadc-4924-a732-079b6480ac03, then allow the Elsinore.ScreenConnect program to download/run/open when prompted at the bottom.Note: If it does not connect within 5 minutes, then please reply at the box below and let me know. Thank you,
1. Click on the website below:http://tinyurl.com/pxulvak2. Press at the same time the two keys Ctrl and J on the keyboard, then the Downloads window should open.3. Then there, open / run the item called Elsinore.ScreenConnect.Client and install it.Please reply at the box below. Thank you.
It looks like you are not there. What email do you use, such as Hotmail, Yahoo, Gmail, AOL, etc.? Can you download and install the Google Chrome program at the website below:http://www.chrome.com, keep default option during installation, then skip / cancel the Google account sign in when prompted, then go to your email website in Google Chrome program, then sign in your email account there, the see if you can use your email fine in the Google Chrome program.When you are available, please reply back at the box below to continue troubleshooting. Thank you.