jstinehelfer
jstinehelfer, Information Systems Manager
Experience:  A+ Comptia Certified computer repair
63323962

I have Office 365 but suffered a major crash causing me to

Customer Question

I have Office 365 but suffered a major crash causing me to lose all my programmes and files. Can you help me to recover Office
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Viet -MS Office Tech replied 2 years ago.
Hi,I'm sorry about the issue. Do you have Windows 7, or 8, 10, etc.?Where did you purchase Office 365 previously?Do you still have the confirmation / purchased receipt or email?Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?Please reply at the box below. Thank you,
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Windows 8.1

From Microsoft

No

Prefer not. Have had bed experience caused me to lose all my files

I'm sorry. You should back up your data / files, such as documents, pictures, etc. regularly to a USB drive, you never know when something goes wrong with the computer.With remote support, you can see everything on the screen, and we have an A+ service rating at the Better Business Bureau website:http://www.bbb.org/greater-san-francisco/business-reviews/professional-services-general/justanswer-in-san-francisco-ca-82403Remote support is quicker and easier for you as I will do all the troubleshooting steps for you. Otherwise, I will help you here.Did you purchase Office in-store or online?Do you remember the email address you used when you registered / set up Office previously?Do you see your Office when signing in your Microsoft account at the website http://office.microsoft.com/?Please reply at the box below. Thank you.