Joel Kalman
Joel Kalman, Office Software Specilaist
Experience:  I am a self-employed computer specialist more than 10 years experience working with Microsoft Office computer software.
76287196

Dvd player does not work after installing windows 10 Purchased

Customer Question

dvd player does not work after installing windows 10 Purchased media player for windows 10 and it doesn't work either
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Joel Kalman replied 1 year ago.
Hello. My name is ***** ***** I can help you with your problem. What is your operating system?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Windows 10 32 bit

After installing Windows 10, some of the drivers or your peripheral devices may not work properly. You will need to update those drivers. Go to the Device Manager. You can get there from the Windows Control Panel or by selecting thestart button in the lower left corner of your desktop and typing Device Manager in the search box. Open the Device Manager and select DVD/CD drives. Select the arrow to the left of DVD/CD to open this device. Then select the DVD player. Open the Action menu in the menu bar and select Update Driver Software. Select the automatic search option in the dialog box. This should find the correct drivers for your operating system.If you are satisfied with my information and advice, please be sure to give me a Good or Excellent rating. If you are still having problems, please let me know. If you have any more questions, of if there is anything else I can do for you, please do not hesitate to ask. I am grateful for the opportunity to be of service. I ONLY GET COMPENSATED FOR MY SERVICES WHEN I RECEIVE A POSITIVE RATING!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Already tried that Apparently I already have the latest driver

Select the DVD/CD drive again in the device manager and go to the Properties menu. Open the dialog box. It should say "This device is working properly". Please let me know if that is true.