Viet -MS Office Tech
Viet -MS Office Tech, Other
Experience:  Ten years of computer hardware and software support; Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP & Mac; Microsoft Office, etc.
30037186

I purchased Office some years ago and have found this to be

I purchased Office some years ago and have found this to be a great tool. Unfortunately my computer crashed last week and I have lost the programme. Can it be replaced? I have all the original order details to hand.
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Viet -MS Office Tech replied 2 years ago.
Hi,I'm sorry about the issue. Was it Office 2003, 2007, 2010, etc.?Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, 10?Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?Please reply at the box below. Thank you,
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I believe it was Office 2007.It was on Windows7.
Do you just need Word and Excel programs?Do you use windows 7 now? Or another windows version?Can I connect remotely to your computer, so I can troubleshoot this issue directly on your computer together with you?Please reply at the box below. Thank you.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Just Word I think.I just use Windows7.
OK. Can I connect remotely to your computer, so I can install Office / Word directly on your computer together with you?Please reply at the box below. Thank you.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Will this be the 2007 version. My computer shop has installed a programme that is not as good.
You said you used 2007 previously? I can try 2010 for you. Please let me know. Thank you.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I have the Microsoft reciept with full details of the original installation. Does this help?
OK, can I connect and troubleshoot? Thank you.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
.Yes
Thank you. Please accept the remote support offer, then please click on the website below in order to connect with me remotely:http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=7a34672f-675c-4717-83aa-fd2c0120dcd4, then allow the Elsinore.ScreenConnect program to download/run/open when prompted at the bottom.Note: If it does not connect within 5 minutes, then please reply at the box below and let me know. Thank you,
Thank you; please click on the website below in order to connect with me remotely:http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=7a34672f-675c-4717-83aa-fd2c0120dcd4, then allow the Elsinore.ScreenConnect program to download/run/open when prompted at the bottom.Note: If it does not connect within 5 minutes, then please reply at the box below and let me know. Thank you,
I have installed your Microsoft Office 2007 with your product key via remote support. If you need help with anything else, please come back any time. Thank you very much.