michelleclive
michelleclive, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Indept expertise on MS Office package
26798893

Login to DANGEROUS URL REMOVED login

login to DANGEROUS URL REMOVED login
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  michelleclive replied 1 year ago.
Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.Please let me know a bit more about the issue you are facing
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am having a problem locked out using my microsoftonline.com/login .I have very important email i need some help with.I am very frustrated as i have been trying this for approximately 4 hours. Help Please !!!
are you able to login on your computeris the problem just with loggin in to your microsoft email
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i am logged onto my computer but the problem is accessing my email account its https://login.microsoftonline.com/login thats my link
do you remember the alternate email id you used while signing up for microsoft
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I think it was Hazza1959 i cant be sure though. It was working upto yesterday
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Then i got myself looked out
ok not a problem..lets check the possibilities we havedid you attempt a password *****
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
yes i did and they locked me out. I think as i tried it a couple of times
ok...would it be fine if i remote connect to your computer and try to reset it
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
yes that would be great
click here Join Your Remote Desktop SessionHow Remote Desktop WorksAgree to the Remote Desktop Legal Disclaimer below.The Remote Desktop client file will automatically download to your computer.Open the Remote Desktop client file on your computer and you will be connected to a session with your Expert.After agreeing to the Remote Desktop Legal Disclaimer, you can always download the client again if need be.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i agreed i think but couldnt find the download
do you see a elsinore file at the bottom of the browser page
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
whats elisinore ?
thats the remote file that you need to download
click on that link above again ..click on agree..then click on download or save file option you get
then click on elsinore screenconnect exe file that shows up on bottom left corner of your browser window and click on it to open\run it
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i cant see it
ok not a problem....click on this linkclick here
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
of got this ok should i use the mobile for a reset
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
as i cant access my email
you can either enter an alternate email id that you are still able to login to or your mobile phone#however phone # ***** is available only in select markets
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
ok i tried the code on my phone should i do it again and give you the new code. I actually have the old one they sent me as a txt?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
it was a hour ago mind you
no you would need a new code
let me know once you get the new code
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
this is what signs me into my microsoft system dosnt it as i tried this before
no this would reset the password ***** your microsoft account
do you get a lockout message due to multiple failed logibn attempts
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes i did and then that asked me for administration email to be sent which i dont have as its a personal laptop. I am having a problem reading the details and typing them can you help
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
This is what i used to log into my system laptop not my email client ?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
are you still their
got it..well it seems that due to multiple recovery attempts the email reset has been locked outin such a case there are just 2 options leftone is to retry a reset after 12 hours and see if it works or not2nd is You can try these numbers, but they usually only help if you're a paid hotmail plus member1-***-***-****1-***-***-**** If it is a free account, and can't access the original alternate account with the form, call 1-***-***-****, use option 2 or 3.however, in case you do not get a response then the last option would be to send an email to***@******.*** to mention your email id, password, your name, phone address details, recently mailed contacts details etcthe more info you provide the better so that hotmail team can be sure that you are the actual owner of this mailonce you send in the mail, you need to wait for the hotmail team's response.in case you have to adopt the last step, them my suggestion would be to also switch over to an alternate email with yahoo, gmail, aol etc as per your choice for the time that hotmail team processes your request
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
but how do i get the important emails ( need those today as i have a important document and email ) that have been sent to me Help please
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I cant wait 12 hours
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
can they not be linked to my windows client
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
are you still there
i am sorry but till the time we cannot gain acess to your email, email forwarding settings etc cannot be appliedwhat you can do is you can email to the semnder if those emails from an alternate email id to send those emails to your alternate email
unfortunately that's the only workaround possible that i can suggest
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
so i have to try again 22.00 hours but all that does is change my log in to windows 10 log on and not my login. to my webbroswer
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
email isnt that going to happen again then
do you use windows 10if yes, are you using your microsoft account password ***** windows 10 login
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
yes i do . But i do not use that email client as i have always used the web browser. Can i not sync my windows 10 to my emails so i get them on their
how do you login to windows 10 using your microsofrt email password ***** some other email password ***** a pin
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i use my email address***@******.*** then my password *****
ok ..in that case if you wish to sync your microsoft email to windows live mail you need to be first able to login to the email which brings us back to the same point
as i said that with microsoft emails the recovery options are very limited when it comes to resetting the passwordsits not just you but loads of users facing ths problemright now the only option left with us is to send an email to the sender of those emails from an alternate email id to send those emails to your alternate emailrest need to wait and attempt a reset again after 24 hours
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
so cant do anything then till 22.00 and how do i do sync that? Then use my password ***** its running again and it will sync?
once you have your password ***** you can simply go to options..settings and set mail forwarding..you can also configure windows mail for your microsoft accountyou can let me know and i will guide you with the steps
unfortunately due to the lockout time by microosft even i am limited in resetting it right now. i hope you understand my limitations in this case
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
so can i contact you and maybe this time tomorrow and sort this out. I know their will be a cost and maybe get access remotely ?
yes sureyou can bookmark this page to your favorites and once you are bale to login to your email just reply to me and i will help you with syncing your email in windows mail
I hope I've provided the information you were seeking. If you have any question feel free to ask. Please provide a rating by clicking on the smiley face below or stars on top right of the page and hit submit. Please don't rate negatively Instead reply me so that i can continue to help you answer you question further
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I will do that and i will do the bookmark now and submit the stars at the top. Is it best i dont try and reset it and wait 24hours ?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
do i have to wait and give you feedback after this conversation finishes? It wont let me do now ?Can you give me approximate cost as well. please
it would be best to attempt after 24 hours...you can try the rating nowi will not be charging you additional to configure windows mail with your microsoft account