Chris L.
Chris L., Support Specialist
Experience:  Certified Expert with over 10 years experience.
51029781

How can i undo window 10

how can i undo window 10
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Chris L. replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** certified computer professional with over 10 years experience. I will be happy to help you. If you have just upgraded to windows 10 within the last 30 days you have the options to go back to your previous version of windows. If it has been over 30 days then you will not have this option as the files needed to restore will have been removed. If you are within the 30 day period here is what you to go back to your old windows. Click the Start menu, click settings, and go to Update & Security > Recovery. If you're eligible to downgrade you should see an option that says Go back to Windows 8.1 or Go back to Windows 7. If you see it, click Get started and follow along with the wizard.Once you’ve returned to your previous version of Windows, you need to tinker with it to perfect your setup once again. Older programs may need to be reinstalled, and if you had a different password ***** the older system than you did with Windows 10, you’ll have to sign-in with that one. If you do not see the option to go back then the 30 days has passed and the only way to go back is to use a recovery disc generated from your original Windows 7 or 8 machine to do a clean install of your old system. Please do me a favor and take a moment to rate my service by clicking the stars above, 3 or more is very appreciated, we can still chat after rating if you need more help. Thank you,Chris