jstinehelfer
jstinehelfer, Information Systems Manager
Experience:  A+ Comptia Certified computer repair
63323962

I recently converted to Windows 10, much to my regret as I have had many problems. I have

Customer Question

I recently converted to Windows 10, much to my regret as I have had many problems. I have lost my start menu for the umpteenth time and am fed up with the instability of 10. Canyou help? Can I go back to Windows 7?
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.
Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.I am very sorry about your issues. Yes, you can uninstall Windows 10 and roll back to your previous version of Windows which is Windows 7.Are you using your Windows 10 now to chat with me?Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.Best regards,Jess