jstinehelfer
jstinehelfer, Information Systems Manager
Experience:  A+ Comptia Certified computer repair
63323962

Having recently tried to update to Windows 10 (as encouraged

Customer Question

Having recently tried to update to Windows 10 (as encouraged by Microsoft), my computer completely crashed and I canot now get passed the 6 options on the screen - computer just keeps looping round and back to the and same screen. My son-in-law has the laptop at the moment and says he can see that my data is still there but only in DOS. Therefore he needs my product key for "Windows 7 home edition" in order to reinstall Windows 7 for me. We can see that this key was originally printed on the base of the laptop but a lot of the numbers have worn off. However the first few are GNKZJP1. Please can you help me to find the full 25 digit number?
Category: Microsoft
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The letters/numbers (given above) on the bottom of the laptop are listed against "Dell Service Tag" so not sure if thisnisnthe same thing?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
please confirm that my payment of £28 is a one-off payment! I DO NOT wish to pay an ongoing subscription.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
PLEASE CANCEL MY SUBSCRIPTION WITH IMMEDIATE EFFECT AND LET ME KNOW WHEN YOU HACW DONE THIS. I DO NOT WISH TO SUBSCRIBE TO THIS.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
PLEASE CANCEL MY PAYMENT AND SUBSCRIPTION AND REFUND MY MONEY. I AM STILL WAITING FOR THE REPLY????? I DO NOT WISH TO SUBSCRIBE TONTHIS SERVICE.
Expert:  Byron replied 1 year ago.
Hi. My name is***** you for your question and the opportunity to assist.Yours is a one off question so that should not be an issue. Please see the attachment.Is this the 6 option screen you are referring to?