Shefin
Shefin, Microsoft Office Specialist
Experience:  Working as Tech support specialist with a world famous computer manufacturer
15907069

I have updated to Windows 10 and now in excel the currency

I have updated to Windows 10 and now in excel the currency options in format cells has changed. Instead of getting the £ it stated GBP and instead of € its EUR etc. I've been through the options and cannot seem to find how to revert to symbols. Any idea please?
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Shefin replied 1 year ago.
Hello!Thank you for your question. I am Shefin and I look forward to helping you with your issue today. Please follow the instructions in the link below.http://pakaccountants.com/how-to-change-currency-format-in-excel-how-to-have-pakistani-rupees-rs-currency-sign-in-excel/ Video : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z2m-4VnlsfQ If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!Thank you!S H E F I N
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Hi Managed to sort by getting ideas from the links but they do not specifically apply to Windows 10 so thanks for the hints.

Expert:  Shefin replied 1 year ago.
Hi, I am glad to hear that the issue has been resolved. If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!Thank you!S H E F I N