jstinehelfer
jstinehelfer, Information Systems Manager
Experience:  A+ Comptia Certified computer repair
63323962

My Microsoft puzzles are no longer downloading how can I (a

Customer Question

My Microsoft puzzles are no longer downloading how can I (a dummy) fix it
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 2 years ago.
I will be the person helping you today.
I can see that you may need a little bit of extra help.
May I ask if you still need help with this problem? If so, may I start a screen sharing session on your computer and help you resolve the problem?
Once the remote session begins, we will be able to communicate via a chat window on your computer.
Jason
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

No thanks this is not what I expected I am not very computer literate but this just sound like a scam. I am not satisfied and do not expect to pay even the original £26 as it said I only paid if satisfied.

This is no scam. How do you wish to continue? You took it to a shop and they were not able to help. I can attempt to analyze your problem you to follow instructions and replying back to me, if you wish.
-Jason
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I'm sorry Jason I'm not happy with this. I have a problem with downloading puzzles in microsoft puzzles it came with the new windows 10. It worked fine for about 2 months then suddenly I was not able to download anything kindle books, audio books, knitting patterns. So I took it to the local shop they fixed everything but the puzzles. My duaghter tried to fix the puzzles (she is in her 40's and my IT expert not a child) She deleted the puzzles and tried to reload it but the download was still not working. I found this site when I tried to get help myself but after asking the question the next thing on the screen was to ask for more money so not very confident to continue.

Hello Margaret,
I have personally, helped scores of thousands of people on this website. I am sorry to hear that you are not confident in my skills.
For this reason, I am opting out of the question and allowing another expert the chance to help.
The next expert will see all that is on this page, so there will be no need to repeat anything.
When another expert picks this up, you will be notified by email.
Thank you for your patience.
- Jason
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

It is not your expertise that i have no faith in it is this site. So another expert will have the same response from me.