jstinehelfer
jstinehelfer, Information Systems Manager
Experience:  A+ Comptia Certified computer repair
63323962

When switching on Critical Error message comes up: - "Start

Customer Question

When switching on Critical Error message comes up: - "Start menu and Cortana aren't working. We`ll try to fix it the next time you sign in."
Does not get fixed. ***@******.***
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  John replied 2 years ago.
Hello my name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you.Sir/Ma'am did you do windows 10 upgrade installation or clean install?Which anti-virus is installed in the PC?Sincerely,JohnNote: - Please keep this conversation/Chat page opened to view my replies quickly. You will also get an email notification in your email each time I reply. To reply back to me use the reply box below.
Expert:  John replied 2 years ago.
Sir/Ma'am checking to see whether you still need my help if so please let me know by answering the above questions so that I can help you better.Sincerely,John