Jess M.
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

My Internet Service Provider is Timetalk. I have asked them

Customer Question

My Internet Service Provider is Timetalk. I have asked them for help in setting up
my email service and they were unable to do this. They then suggested that I should contact Microsoft and so I now ask for your help insetting up my email sevice.
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Jess M. replied 2 years ago.
Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.I am very sorry about your issues. Are you using Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10 or a Mac?What email program are you using? Is it MS Outlook 2010?Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.Best regards,Jess
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Windows 10

I do not know the name of the email program which must have been

installed around three or four years ago on my old computer, a Sony

VAIO 'all in one' unit.

My new computer is a Hewlett Packard 'Pavilion' and I am not yet

used to all it features.

Expert:  Jess M. replied 2 years ago.
Hi,Thank you for writing back with that information.Can I remotely access your computer so that I can directly fix the problem while you watch?Remote access is an optional additional service offer with a minimal one-time flat fee ($15) regardless of how long it will take me to fix the problem. We can resume any time without additional cost. It is safe as you will be watching your screen and we can chat right there, and it will be a faster mode of help.Please let me know if you want this remote option.Best regards,Jess
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Yes, please. Go ahead.

Expert:  Jess M. replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your permission to do remote access. I will now send the formal additional service offer of remote access. Please accept it so that I can create our remote session. After accepting it, you will then receive the procedures to join me in the remote session.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

What should I do to activate my email account with timetalk ?

Expert:  Jess M. replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for accepting my additional service offer of remote access so that I can help you directly in fixing your problem. For me to remote in, we need a remote access tool. Please follow the steps below to join me in the remote session. 1. Please click on this link:http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=62872bcb-4153-4986-9a8b-c878b268c4ab2. In that page, please click on the green I Agree button3. Then download the remote tool when prompted.4. Run the downloaded remote tool to join me in the remote session. I will be waiting for you there.Thank you. If you are stuck in any of the steps, please let me know so that I can help you further.Best regards,Jess
Expert:  Jess M. replied 2 years ago.
Hi, how is it going? Were you able to follow the steps I gave you to join me in the remote session?