michelleclive
michelleclive, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Indept expertise on MS Office package
26798893

L cant remember the email address and password ***** my

Customer Question

hi, l cant remember the email address and password ***** my account
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  michelleclive replied 2 years ago.
Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.I am sorry to know that you are facing problem logging in to your email account. Forgot password ***** ***** however if you forget your email address then there would be a bit difficulty in retreiving it.
Who is your email service provider.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

sky

do you know the username of your sky account?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

account no, 622537699515

let me know your last name and post code.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

po119ba

There is an optional Remote Connect Service - Quick ResolutionI can retreive the email address and the password ***** your computer.Remote access is an optional additional service offer with a minimal one-time flat fee (£15). It is 100% safe which will allow me directly work on the problem and can be fixed quickly, you can sit back and watch your screen while i fix it for you. Let me know if you need the additional service or else we can continue with the service you have already opted for.let me know if you want to opt for remote assistance
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

yes go for remtoe assiistance

Please agree to the remote support service and i will give you a remote link to run.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

agree

Click here to run remote
Join Your Remote Desktop SessionHow Remote Desktop WorksAgree to the Remote Desktop Legal Disclaimer below.The Remote Desktop client file will automatically download to your computer.Open the Remote Desktop client file on your computer and you will be connected to a session with your Expert.After agreeing to the Remote Desktop Legal Disclaimer, you can always download the client again if need be.
I see you have declined the remote assistance?
you do not want remote assistance?
Customer Hi this is Michellemichelleclive: i am connected to the remote screen nowmichelleclive: may i take the mouse control ?Guest: yesmichelleclive: please dont move the mouse now i will take it over.Guest: okmichelleclive: please click on get extra help for the remote sessionmichelleclive: now let me fix your sky emailmichelleclive: enter your last nameGuest: terrypagemichelleclive: do you remember the usernamemichelleclive: go ahead and fill in the required detailsmichelleclive: Please check the columns carefully and enter the detailsmichelleclive: Please waitmichelleclive: now this is very important think of a new password ***** enter it twice and do write it down on a piece of papermichelleclive: enter the new password ***** resetted nowmichelleclive: enter the new passwordGuest: jumping654michelleclive: email recovered and issue fixed.michelleclive: we are all set now?
Guest: yes thank you
Customer i will exit from the remote screen now please note down your email in a piece of paper and the password ***** that you dotn forget
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
***@******.*** passwordjumping654
Please dont provide your password ***** this i have asked you to note it down for your self on a paper and not here.Please change your password *****