The-PC-Guy
The-PC-Guy, Computer Manager
Experience:  20 years experience providing remote computer support
62934938

I am useing Microsoft Office 2010 Exel spreadsheel I have

I am useing Microsoft Office 2010 Exel spreadsheel
I have used the following formula Several times on the sheet "=sum(G97:m79)" and is always worked adding the horizontal figures.
This time when | TRY TO USE "=SUNG111:M111)" IT WILL NOT WQORK. iT COULG UP WITH SOMETHING TO DO WITH "fx:gammadist" and several others
Pleas help me to just add up the figures
Thank you ***** *****
Cheltenham UK
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  The-PC-Guy replied 2 years ago.
can you possibly send me a copy of your sheet?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
please tellme how
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
ddid that get you the file please
i got it which cell is the formula in that you are having a problem with
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
f111
i'm thinking you might have some circular reference somewhere, I am checking all the linked formulas now
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
fine and thanls
ok, you sure did, and I believe I fixed it for you. http://wikisend.com/download/143050/Copy of Cashbook2015-JA-Mod.xls ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------let me know if you have any questions, problems, or concernsPLEASE DON'T FORGET TO RATE SO I AM PAID FOR MY TIMEIT WILL NOT COST ANYTHING ADDITIONAL BEYOND THE VALUE OF YOUR QUESTIONTO RATE, CLICK THE STARS AT THE TOP OF YOUR SCREENDo not rate negatively, instead continue the conversation with me so I can address any of your concerns---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------if you have any questions in the future you can visit my profilehttp://www.justanswer.com/computer/expert-1expert-2rulethemall/and ask a question right in my box,also you can put "PC Guy only" in your question title if you want to get to me.
were there problems?
are you still here?
PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO RATE SO I AM PAID FOR MY TIMEIT WILL NOT COST ANYTHING ADDITIONAL BEYOND THE VALUE OF YOUR QUESTIONTO RATE, CLICK THE STARS AT THE TOP OF YOUR SCREEN