jstinehelfer
jstinehelfer, Information Systems Manager
Experience:  A+ Comptia Certified computer repair
63323962

Tech expert! I am having a serious problem with my email,

Customer Question

Hi, tech expert!
I am having a serious problem with my email, using Windows Live Mail. For about 5 days I have been inundated with emails at the rate of 5,000 per day. They are mostly multiple duplications of emails which have been sent to me recently, but they also stretch back to some sent in August. I have been deleting them as fast as I can, but it takes a lot of time. Yesterday the problem seemed to have disappeared, but 24 hours later it is back. I am a customer of Talktalk, and using their webmail the problem does not occur, so they have convinced me that the problem is with you, not them. They have sent me the settings which they say you should be using. Can you explain what has happened and solve the problem, please?
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  KamilAnwar1 replied 2 years ago.
Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer. May i connect with you remotely to resolve the issue for you directly? Thanks