jstinehelfer
jstinehelfer, Information Systems Manager
Experience:  A+ Comptia Certified computer repair
63323962

I bought Microsoft 365 on the 28.08.14 & the subscription has

Customer Question

I bought Microsoft 365 on the 28.08.14 & the subscription has expired. Can you please help me purchase another years subscription. My existing card has two numbers on it of which one is a bar code. Can I purchase this on line with my debit card. Thank you Michael Kalas my Email Address is***@******.***
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.
Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.I am very sorry about your issues. Can you still access your Microsoft account associated with your Office 365 subscription?Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.Best regards,Jess
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
When the subscription ended Microsoft flagged the fact & it would allow me to update the subscription. However due to my nervousness I didn't act straight away & the flag no longer appears. All I want is to be able purchase Office 365 Home Premium so that I can communicate again. Can you PLEASE help.Michael Kalas
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.
Hi Michael,Thank you for writing back with that information.Can I remotely access your computer so that I can directly assist you in your Microsoft office programs and subscription while you watch your screen?Remote access is an optional additional service offer with a minimal one-time flat fee ($15) regardless of how long it will take me to fix the problem. We can resume any time without additional cost. It is safe as you will be watching your screen and we can chat right there, and it will be a faster mode of help.Please let me know if you want this remote option.Best regards,Jess