Sudipto
Sudipto, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Computer Hardware EngineerCertificate Course In Computer Maintenance,8+ years of Experience in computer troubleshooting
15197395

A problem has been detected and windows xp has been shut down

Customer Question

A problem has been detected and windows xp has been shut down to prevent damage to your computer
this is on a blue background screen
have pressed F8 but nothing happens
what is wrong with my computer when it will n
ot open
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Sudipto replied 1 year ago.
This is caller BSOD or Blue Screen of Death and a Windows XP computer shows this error message, where there is problem is the ram or there is some software issues, to confirm the problem, please shut down the computer and power on it, if you see the same error message then, you have to replace the ram to solve the problem.Please let me know, if you need any further information, otherwise please remember to give positive rating below, as that is the only I am compensated for my time and effort.