Jess M.
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

How can I move text boxes at will in Word. They seem to get

Customer Question

How can I move text boxes at will in Word. They seem to get anchored to the edges of a page while i am trying to construct a diagram?
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.
Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.I am very sorry about your issues. Are you using MS Word 2007? 2010? or other versions?Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.Best regards,Jess
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Hi Jess,

I am using word 2013 on a Surface Pro 3 (Windows 10)

Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for writing back with that information.Do you want me to remotely access your Windows 10 computer so that I can directly fix the problem while you watch?Remote access is an optional additional service offer with a minimal one-time flat fee ($15) regardless of how long it will take me to fix the problem. We can resume any time without additional cost. It is safe as you will be watching your screen and we can chat right there, and it will be a faster mode of help.Please let me know if you want this remote option.Best regards,Jess
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Yes I accept the remote access option

Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your permission to do remote access. I will now send the formal additional service offer of remote access. Please accept it so that I can create our remote session. After accepting it, you will then receive the procedures to join me in the remote session.
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for accepting my additional service offer of remote access so that I can help you directly in fixing your problem. For me to remote in, we need a remote access tool. Please follow the steps below to join me in the remote session. 1. Please click on this link:http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=b7f239c4-f489-4401-9209-613e37fe6f952. In that page, please click on the green I Agree button3. Then download the remote tool when prompted.4. Run the downloaded remote tool to join me in the remote session. I will be waiting for you there.Thank you. If you are stuck in any of the steps, please let me know so that I can help you further.Best regards,Jess
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.
Hi,How is it going? Were you able to download and run the remote access tool using the steps I gave you? If you are stuck in any of the steps, please let me know. I am still here to help.Best regards,Jess
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your patience. The issue was resolved through remote help.Thank you for using our service. If you need assistance in the future, you can request me any time by posting a new question starting with "For Jess M" so that I can assist you immediately.Best regards,Jess