dresteve2000
dresteve2000, Computer Engineer
Experience:  10+ years of Desktop, Laptop, and Server troubleshooting and support.
71208907

Can I download Microsoft office assistant 7,have

Customer Question

can I download Microsoft office assistant for windows 7,have been trying just get the following, office system pack,& Microsoft agent 2.0
Category: Microsoft
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
how can I set up office assistant to windows7
Expert:  dresteve2000 replied 2 years ago.
Hi and welcome.Can you tell me which version of Microsoft Office you are using on Windows 7?
I think I have figured out which version of Office you are using by analyzing the error message.
This is a known issue and will require you to following the instructions step-by-step on the following website:https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/969168The website details the error you are getting, the cause, and also the fix for the issue.Please take a moment to go through the steps and let me know if you have any questions.If you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.