Richard, Software Engineer
Experience:  Over 15 year experience resolving Microsoft Office Issues
32989067

Question : is there a current "Microsoft Facebook Promotion"?

Question : is there a current "Microsoft Facebook Promotion"? I have received an unexpected e-mail from Mark Zuckerberg which says "Congratulations" and that in the promotion I have won a substantial sum of money, but requires that I reply by providing certain personal details. However, I naturally suspect some sort of scam.
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
No, its a scam, please do not provide any information. First, Facebook or Microsoft do not have any promotions involving you winning money and second, anything like this you would have to first enter and any and all information about Facebook you would see within Facebook itself.
Delete the message and do not reply to it please
If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
And if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you Richard, I am completely satisfied and do not have any follow up questions. However i have made a note of your website and will certainly contact you again if I encounter some new problem, yours truly, ***** *****