michelleclive
michelleclive, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Indept expertise on MS Office package
26798893

I have Microsoft Word 2010. last day or so I cannot

I have Microsoft Word 2010. For the last day or so I cannot access my files or add to them. I receive this - Microsoft Word has stopped working; Windows will close the programme
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  michelleclive replied 1 year ago.
Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.Please let me know if you have windows xp, vista, 7, 8 or 10 on your computer
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Windows 10
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sorry Michelle - not used to this back and forth. hope you got my reply - Windows 10
ok...when was the last time it was working fine
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
2 days ago
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Michelle - can I stick to this message system; not add further costs for telephone
sure, you can ignore the phone call offer messagethat usually comes up to offer an add on service
when does word close and give the error..immediately after opening it or only when you open a particular file
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I go on to Documents, pick the one I want, pick the particular file and up comes the message that Microsoft Word isn't working
have you tried opening any other file
any other word file
does it do this for all word files
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I've tried in on lots of files and on each one I am told that it has stopped working, will close the programme and notify me if there's a solution
There is an optional Remote Connect Service - Quick ResolutionRemote access is an optional additional service offer with a minimal one-time flat fee (£15). t is 100% safe which will allow me directly work on the problem and can be fixed quickly, you can sit back and watch your screen while i fix it for you.let me know if you want to opt for remote assistance.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes, ok. I'll agree to it
ok..give me a moment i will share the remote link with you
click here for remote access in the page that opens agree to the disclaimerdownload and run the fileallow it to install
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
What do I do? Where is the page that opens? you can see that I'm not very expert
click here
I hope I've provided the information you were seeking. If you have any question feel free to ask. Please provide a rating by clicking on the smiley face below or stars on top right of the page and hit submit. Please don't rate negatively Instead reply me so that i can continue to help you answer you question further