Richard, Software Engineer
Experience:  Over 15 year experience resolving Microsoft Office Issues
32989067

Will MS Money run on windows 10

Customer Question

Will MS Money run on windows 10
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
It will run, though if you have the "requires internet explorer 6 error" then you need to do the below steps
1. Press Windows Key + R combination, type regedit in Run dialog box and hit Enter to open the Registry Editor.Regedit-W-10
2. Navigate to following registry location:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\WoW6432Node\Microsoft\Internet Explorer
Microsoft-Money-Windows-10-1
3. At this registry location, highlight the Internet Explorer key in the left pane. Then in corresponding right pane, look for the registry string named Version, its default value is set to 9.11.10240.16384. Double click on it to change its Value data.
Microsoft-Money-Windows-10-2
4. In the above box, change the Value data and set it to 9.11.10240.0.
Click OK, restart your system to make changes effective. After rebooting the machine, open Microsoft Money and it should work fine now.
This you do in the event you get the Internet Explorer Error when trying to start it.
If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
Else if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.