Richard, Software Engineer
Experience:  Over 15 year experience resolving Microsoft Office Issues
32989067

I want to download xna graphics on my computer so I can download

Customer Question

I want to download xna graphics on my computer so I can download Anquet OMN software how do I go about it
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
You can download it from my link below
https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=23714
Go to the link, click Download and run the file that is downloaded to install XNA Graphics.
If you have any problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
Else if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.