Quiksilver07070
Quiksilver07070, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Proficient in all programs within office pro suite.
63493917

The Solitaire Collection will no longer load. It seems frozen

The Solitaire Collection will no longer load. It seems frozen at that point.
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Quiksilver07070 replied 1 year ago.
Hello and thank you for choosing JUSTANSWER.com I am very sorry about this, i know it is very frustrating and annoying when your favorite programs freeze. Let me help you with this. Have you tried to UNinstall, and then REinstall the Solitaire collection?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No. Because I do not know how to Uninstall and Reinstall. So tell me what to do....
Ahh, okay i understand.Uninstall and REinstall can be tricky, so I really think the best way to help you is with a Remote Session. Due to the complexity of the issue you are describing, it would take a lengthy series of back and forth to troubleshoot your issue. It is an additional charge, but it is VERY worth it. Because it usually resolves the issue very quickly, and offers an opportunity to see how an expert interacts with a PC, lending to a small learning experience.I will connect to your computer, and fix the issue while you watch, if you accept my proposal for remote tech support.
Alrighy, use the link below to connect to me for the remote session.http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=c5b84299-7e99-49b0-bb32-f0474d6a03f1
I noticed you have NOT connected yet..Are you having TROUBLE using the LINK to connect to me?