Joel Kalman
Joel Kalman, Office Software Specilaist
Experience:  I am a self-employed computer specialist more than 10 years experience working with Microsoft Office computer software.
76287196

My Office 365 has been upgraded but has changed to office 2016

My Office 365 has been upgraded but has changed to office 2016 resulting in my Avery Wizard being no longer compatable. How can I
I download Avery?
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Joel Kalman replied 1 year ago.
Hello. My name is ***** ***** I can help you with your problem. Go to Mailings - Envelopes and Labels - Options. You will find a link in the dialog box that says "Find updates on office.com". You can update your Avery labels wizard there.
Please let me know how my advice works for you. If you are satisfied with my service, be sure to give me a positive rating. This is how I get paid. I do this to supplement my income. Thank you for allowing me to be of service today.
*********
If you are satisfied with my information and advice, please be sure to give me a Good or Excellent rating. If you are still having problems, please let me know. If you have any more questions, of if there is anything else I can do for you, please do not hesitate to ask. I am grateful for the opportunity to be of service. I ONLY GET COMPENSATED FOR MY SERVICES WHEN I RECEIVE A POSITIVE RATING!