Jason Jones
Jason Jones, Computer Technician
Experience:  Over 10 years work experience.
30759776

How do I restore office 2013 which I purchased with my PC

Customer Question

Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 1 year ago.
I am the person that will be helping you today.
You may download Office 2013 from the following page: https://setup.office.com/downloadoffice/
On the aforementioned page, enter the 25 digit number that you have from the card and follow the instructions on the page.
Once you do all of that, you will be given the option to download Office 2013. After it is downloaded, simply run the file and install it.
If you need any additional help, I can remote into your system and do all of this for you. If you wish for me to do this, please click the "Accept this offer" button.
I look forward to hearing your feedback concerning whether or not your problem is fixed.
I hope to hear back that all is working. If this is so, please do not forget to rate my help on the top of this page (choose the number of stars and click the Submit button). If it is not, please respond below.
I will be standing by,
Jason
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I was unable to download even with the correct key number
Why is that? Were you given an error message?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes but I have cheked the number I gave and it was correct
So you did get an error? What happens when you enter the correct code?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
they claim that it is not valid
You stated that you are getting the 25 digit number from the card. What version of Office is listed on that card?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
2013
What is the full version? Is it Professional, Home, Student, or something else?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Home&student 2013
On the page I linked to you, you may need to first sign into your Microsoft Account. As long as you registered Office 2013 when you purchased the computer, you should be able to download it after first signing in. On that page, click the Sign in button, sign into your account, click the "Products" tab and download Office 2013 from there.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Jason, I was unable to correct the problem with the answers you gave. However it took over one hour for Microsoft to eliminate the error so I do not think you would have been able to correct the error.
Ian
How did they eliminate the error? I have done this a few thousand times, so I disagree with you when you say that I would not have been able to correct the error. If it took them one hour to fix the problem, I could have fixed it in 1/10th the time because I am not paid by the hour.
Is there anything else you need help with today?
- Jason